Are you aware that dental bonding is capable of refining the look and strength of a tooth without concealing it? This is due to the fact that dental bonding is a clear treatment that can protect your smile while at the same time ensuring not to conceal or change its normal look.
Focus your oral health care on dental bonding. Save your smile with dental bonding and these important facts:
– Normally, dental bonding treatments can last over a decade.
– Dental bonding uses resin or porcelain materials that are both safe and effective.
– Frequently, dental bonding can even be used to help corrected minor misshapen or incorrectly spaced teeth.
– On most occasions, dental bonding can be used as dental fillings to repair cavities and provide a tooth-colored filling that blends seamlessly with your natural tooth shade.
– In order to help restore damage to your teeth in a variety of ways, including covering up stains and discolorations, dental bonding can be used.
– Treatments such as dental bonding are used to mimic the look of your natural teeth.
Make sure to take good care of your teeth and gums with a lifetime of care. For more information about dental bonding, or to schedule an oral exam with Dr. Alberto A. Herrero and our team at Alberto A. Herrero, DDS, give us a call at 734-222-9140. Our dentist office is conveniently located in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Visit us today, and enjoy the season with a smile!