Do you know the inside scoop on aging and your oral health? If not, you are in luck! Your age plays a critical factor in your oral health. Your teeth can begin to weaken or discolor over time, requiring the extra need for care and attention.
Our doctor, Dr. Alberto A. Herrero, is happy to help you with your oral health as you age. Furthermore, our team at Alberto A. Herrero, DDS in Ann Arbor, Michigan, is happy to share some tips on caring for your smile throughout your life, so your smile can stay healthy and bright for years to come.
Here are some general tips on the basics of aging and your dental health:
– Routine checkups: Visit our doctor for regular checkups and examinations.
– Easy tools to use: As you get older, common tools may be more difficult to operate. Instead, you can use easy to operate tools such as water flossers.
– Healthy lifestyle: Avoid unhealthy lifestyle habits that can increase your risk of dental damage and poor oral health.
– Flossing: Don’t forget to clean between your teeth with interdental cleaning tools such as dental floss.
– Healthy diet: A healthy diet can lower your risk for several oral health problems and issues.
– Brushing: Be sure to continue brushing your teeth twice every day with a soft-bristled toothbrush.
If you have questions about your smile, or if you need a dentist to give you an exam, please call us today at 734-222-9140 to make an appointment. We are happy to help you and your oral health with any questions or concerns you may have pertaining to your care.