Are you aware of the indications of oral cancer? Do you know how oral cancer often makes itself present in your mouth? If you have not already done so, it is important to always inspect your mouth daily for any signs that oral or throat cancer may be present. For additional treatment, visit your dentist for an oral cancer screening.
– Problems eating, speaking, and moving your jaw properly
– A thickening, inflammation, or swelling of your gums
– Mysterious and unexplained bleeding
– Dramatic unexplained weight loss
– Alterations and misalignments adjustments with your teeth or dentures
– Obstinate sores that do not heal within two weeks
– Ear pain
– Rough spots, or visible bumps or lumps on your lips, gums, or other areas in your mouth
– Heightened tooth/gum sensitivity with your mouth, including a loss of feeling or pain in areas of your head, neck, mouth, and face
– A sore throat or a feeling that something is lodged in the back of your throat
If you are looking to restore your smile with an oral cancer screening, contact Dr. Alberto A. Herrero and our team at Alberto A. Herrero, DDS. Contact us by calling 734-222-9140 to set up a reservation to see us at our office in Ann Arbor, Michigan. We look forward to helping you with your oral care needs!